TRIED-AND-TRUE: NATURE'S WAY Fish Oil - Hellofromourhome EN

Monday 14 October 2019

TRIED-AND-TRUE: NATURE'S WAY Fish Oil

I've been wanted to try fish oil for my kid quite a while. Not really sure which brand to take cause they look all good. But I want her to drink those fish oil in liquid instead of chewable gummies.
Found this brand in the local drugstore and seems promising. I read from the label behind that inside the bottle there are few capsules that can burst. This is actually a good thing because it is a liquis and i don't need to measure for each serving. 
The capsule is actually safe to eat, but i don't dare to give it for the kid to eat. I bet that she will refuse it too. So we always squished out the fish oil inside her mouth/spoon.






If you have any recommended fish oil that you have tried, please left the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment