OUR VIDEO <br> BEARS TOWN SKI RESORTS - Hellofromourhome EN

Tuesday 7 March 2017

OUR VIDEO
BEARS TOWN SKI RESORTS

Hi, Welcome to my first post here. I am so excited to share our story here in our blog.

It has been my dream to go to South Korea in a winter. The trip was on mid of January 2017. The coldest month in the South Korea. It took me a month to prepare the itinerary to go there as we decided to go for free and easy trip.

Also this is the first time for Michelle our daughter to go to the winter trip and my first time to see snow. That's sounds so exciting. Of course there are a lot of things to prepare and wear for the winter trip. We spent around 8 days in Seoul and vicinity. And for me it has been a wonderful trip.

That video is our second day spent in the Bears town Ski Resort, It took us around 2 hours to reach that locations. Its because we are still getting familiarize with the transportation there in Seoul. 

We stayed in Samseong area near Gangnam for the first four days. It actually not bad, because the area is very close to the Hyundai Department Store and Coex Mall.

I will blog more details about our journey to Bears town Ski resorts in the next post.

Enjoy the video!!


Luke 1:37(NKJV)"For with God nothing will be impossible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment