OUR VIDEO : LOTTE WORLD ADVENTURE - Hellofromourhome EN

Thursday 13 April 2017

OUR VIDEO : LOTTE WORLD ADVENTURE

This is the awaiting days and exciting place for Michelle and us to go. Yes, theme park. 
The great things about this theme park is close to city, only 3 stops from Samseong, the place where we stay. 

How to go there
You have to alighted at Jamsil stations if you are going there by the subway.
From the subway station then you will go pass by the Lotte World Shopping Mall, they have a board directions to the theme park.



















Subway Korea app (Apple Store)

I was relied on this app actually to find me the subway station that I wanted to go, because I can search it and it will show where is the station located. Because it is too many places that looks like same for me. And also so many lines that we need to see, a bit complex.




 

We actually kind missed the previous station and ended up change the train at Jamsillaru station. We start our ride inside the theme park with the mini boats, that was obviously made for kids. You can see my video below and following our journey in Lotte World Adventure. I will post the pictures of us on the next post.




Thank you for watching. ☺
Psalm 100:5New King James Version (NKJV)For the Lord is good;His mercy is everlasting,And His truth endures to all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment